The toddler years can be a roller coaster! Your child is beginning to have their own thoughts and ideas and is entering an important time in terms of physical, social, and emotional development. We know how important it is for parents to find a caregiver who will be there to nurture their little one, which is why AuPairCare is launching our new Toddler Care Program at Academy!
During our 5-day Toddler Care Training and Orientation Program, au pairs will focus on the unique needs of toddlers, including:
- Nutrition: The what, when, and why of proper nutrition and food safety for your child
- Dual language learning: Toddlers are the perfect age group to learn a second (or third) language
- Potty-training: Au pairs learn from an expert in the field to guide and support toddlers during this process
- Behavior & Discipline: Au pairs practice common methods of discipline for toddlers and how to communicate with families on their discipline preferences
- Certification in CPR and first aid by the American Safety& Health Institute
- Training in activities to stimulate physical, social, and emotional development, including preschool preparation activities and learning
- Toddler-proofing & Household Safety
- Tools to create a daily routine and ensure clear communication with parents
- Child development, safety, and the American way of caregiving
Your au pair will introduce your toddler and your family to a new language, culture, and set of traditions. Au pairs can be an extra set of hands that will help your child learn and grow, all from the comfort of your own home. They will work with you to establish a routine for your toddler, including meal times, nap times, playtime, bathing, potty training, and more. The cost to upgrade your au pair to the Toddler Care Training Program is $950.
Start Searching Au Pairs