AuPairCare is dedicated to connecting people and cultures, and that starts with our staff. From our San Francisco headquarters to local field offices, our success is due to our staff’s passion and motivation. If you are a hard-working individual ready to make difference at a global company, we invite you to learn more about roles within the organization and our current openings.
Join our dynamic team! Matching Experts provide vital support to AuPairCare host families who are matching with an au pair. You will help host families in your region navigate the selection process, with the ultimate aim to match with an au pair that is a great fit for their family. Members of the matching team work closely with their region’s Regional Manager and Area Directors, as well as other departments within AuPairCare, in order to secure new families and retain existing ones, achieve matching goals, ensure a consistently high level of customer support and experience, and encourage a productive and successful search experience for our hosts.
2 remote, full-time non-exempt positions available, with office hours based on Eastern Time or Pacific Time.
Summary of Duties:
- Communicate with host families and guide them in their search for the best au pair who meets their needs, via in-bound and outbound sales calls as well as email and other communication
- Present au pair candidates to families who qualify for their childcare needs and answer any questions that families have about the matching process
- Provide ongoing after match support to host families leading up to their au pairs’ arrivals on program
- Connect regularly with field staff and internal management teams to make sure host families’ matching needs are being met
- Utilize AuPairCare’s customized Salesforce database to track the matching process to assist and finalize sales
- Track and report on matches and conversion rates on a consistent basis
- Maintain a thorough and up to date catalogue of crucial information in personal memory and external sources in order to provide accurate guidance to host families
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Comfort and ability to operate on Pacific Time office hours
- Competitive, and motivated by the challenge and reward of hitting and exceeding goals
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to implement effective sales and customer service strategies
- Interest in international exchange and education
This is a full-time non-exempt position, with a remote home-office location, and competitive compensation and bonus potential.