AuPairCare is dedicated to connecting people and cultures, and that starts with our staff. From our San Francisco headquarters to local field offices, our success is due to our staff’s passion and motivation. If you are a hard-working individual ready to make difference at a global company, we invite you to learn more about roles within the organization and our current openings.
The Client Services Representative is the primary point of contact on the Client Services team for all travel, flight and insurance questions and concerns. S/he is responsible for working with AuPairCare’s flight vendor and insurance vendor, delivering empathetic customer service to both external customers and internal staff, and executing behind the scenes coordination of travel and insurance tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and coordinate requests received from host families, au pairs, and AuPairCare with flight ticketing vendor
- Communicate and coordinate with AuPairCare’s insurance vendor, host families, and au pairs regarding travel insurance issues.
- Disseminate flight, travel and insurance information to relevant AuPairCare departments
- Receive inbound phone calls and emails from AuPairCare field staff, host families, and au pairs regarding travel and insurance.
- Coordinate all aspects of international and domestic travel for au pairs
- On-call for the Client Services Emergency Flight Phone (approximately once every six weeks)
- Arrange early and late departures from the program and updates relevant parties
- Monitor and tracks flight costs according to guidelines and elevates pricing issues to the Client Services Manager
- Cross-train with billing department and provide backup phone queue support
- Evaluate and recommend changes for cost saving initiatives
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and areas for process improvements and works with the Client Services team and cross-departmentally to implement changes
- Support other departments within AuPairCare as necessary
- Participate in company meetings
- Research and special projects
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce a plus but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver empathetic customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information clearly and effectively to management, clients, and outside vendors.
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through
The position is Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm Pacific Time, with some on-call hours as outlined above.