AuPairCare is dedicated to connecting people and cultures, and that starts with our staff. From our San Francisco headquarters to local field offices, our success is due to our staff’s passion and motivation. If you are a hard-working individual ready to make difference at a global company, we invite you to learn more about roles within the organization and our current openings.
AuPairCare Program Advisors directly impact people’s lives on a daily basis. In this role, Program Advisors provide support for online leads seeking more information about AuPairCare’s live-in childcare service. Program Advisors also answer AuPairCare’s 1-800 line for leads requesting more information about AuPairCare. Program Advisors generally manage a high volume of new online leads each week while continuing to nurture leads through application submission. In addition, Program Advisors also perform application review and compliance checks. This is a full-time position working west coast business hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell AuPairCare’s live-in childcare program via inbound & outbound sales calls and email communication
- Program Advisors generally make 50-75 outbound calls per day
- Host Family Application review
- Assist in managing Host Family Background Check process
- Manage Host Family Application Support cases
- Solid understanding of AuPairCare/Department of State program guidelines
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Ability to confidently navigate Salesforce database & MS Office
- If working remotely, access to a quiet, at-home work space that will allow you to work for 8 consistent hours a day.