AuPairCare is dedicated to connecting people and cultures, and that starts with our staff. From our San Francisco headquarters to local field offices, our success is due to our staff’s passion and motivation. If you are a hard-working individual ready to make difference at a global company, we invite you to learn more about roles within the organization and our current openings.
AuPairCare Area Directors provide local support to families and au pairs participating in our live-in childcare program. Please check below for open Area Director locations.
- West and South Sacramento, CA
- Lehigh Valley/Poconos/Easton, PA
- West Harrisburg, PA
- Cincinnati and Dayton, OH
- Rhode Island (Bristol, Lincoln, East Greenwich)
- Milwaukee, WI
- Space Coast Region, FL
This is a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy meeting and working with people from other countries and cultures.
- Flexible schedule in a part-time, work from home position offering great rewards
- Expand your knowledge of cultures worldwide and develop lifelong connections
- Receive gratification by helping others with their childcare needs and relationship development
- Change the lives of individuals making a yearlong commitment to live in the US
- Get to know your local community and it's childcare needs
- Take the opportunity to host your own au pair with a generous company discount and experience the au pair program first hand
- Build your local cluster and enjoy exciting financial bonuses and reward vacations
AREA DIRECTOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct an in-home interview with each prospective family
- Conduct an orientation upon the arrival of a new au pair
- Provide yearlong support for both the family and the au pair
- Organize monthly cultural events
- Network within your community and engage in grassroots marketing and community events
- Provide interim housing for displaced au pairs in emergency situations
AREA DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Possess marketing and sales skills
- Submission of formal reports and maintaining a record of personal contact on a monthly basis
- Recruitment of potential host families
To apply to join our local team, please submit a resume and cover letter including home address to AuPairCare at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, please include your name, city, and state. Your information will be shared with the appropriate Regional Manager, who will contact you directly if there is an opening for which your skills are a match.