It's time to dream big! AuPairCare is an international agency, and along with placing live-in au pairs with host families throughout the United States, we also place future au pairs with host families living in Germany!Become part of a host family and take care of their kids, travel with your friends, learn the language, experience typical holidays and grow into a new you. The chance to live abroad doesn't come along every day, so what are you waiting for? Read on to find out everything you need to know about your au pair program in Europe!
Your au pair life looks like:
- 30 hour work week
- 2 paid vacation days per month
- Insurance included
- Flights included
- Paid language classes
- Free private room & full board + monthly stipend
- Public transport ticket or access to car
- Placement in fantastic German cities, such as Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, or Dusseldorf
- Local coordinator to help with anything and organize meetings with other au pairs
- Lots of time to explore Europe!
- 6 months+ time commitment (can be 6 months or 12 months)
- Basic German language skills or willing to learn before departure
- Between the ages of 18 and 26
- Experience with kids
- Unmarried and without children
- Passing with a clean background police check
Click here for details on applying to the Germany au pair program!