Summer break is here! Warm weather, sun, and school-free kids.Have you planned any fun activities? Here are some ideas to help you out during this fun season!
- Get outdoors! Plan a picnic in a park or even in your own backyard. Have the kids choose what foods they want to bring.
- Summer time =beach time! Why not plan a day trip? Don't have a beach close by? Nothing a kiddie pool in the garden can't fix...
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Set up your own au pair field day for the kids!
- Set up a tent in the backyard to use as a playhouse. For older kids, set it up like they are camping with sleeping bags and make campfire foods for dinner.
- Visit the local Zoo or Aquarium.
- Cook some homemade pizza with the kids.
- Finger Painting! Bring watercolor paint outside and let them get creative.
- Take the kids out for ice cream. Or for those who love to cook, you could also make a homemade version.
- Roller-skating! What better excuse to go outside and enjoy the sun?
Above all, have fun! Summer break can be busy, but it's also a great opportunity to connect with the kids and break the routine.