- what is au pair childcare
- program costs
- why AuPairCare
- Search Au Pairs
- getting started
- current families
Au Pair Program Costs
AuPairCare program costs include fees paid directly to AuPairCare as well as the Department of State set stipend paid weekly to your au pair.
|$50||Due when you apply|
|$7,850 Program fee total:|
|$4,150 Down payment||Due when you match with your au pair|
|$3,700 Balance||Due 30 days prior to au pair's arrival|
|Au Pair Stipend|
|$195.75 / week||Paid weekly to your au pair for 51 weeks|
|Total Annual Cost|
Best Value in the Industry!
Program Costs Breakdown
Have an infant?
For an additional $950, hire an Infant Specialized au pair. Learn More
- Placement with a carefully screened au pair
- Hands-on au pair training in CPR and first aid with our Safety Care™ program
- International airfare from the au pair's home country to the United States
- 4 day orientation and training program at Au Pair Academy (5 days for Infant Specialized au pairs)
- Travel and accident medical insurance for duration of au pair’s program
- Program support and the services of a local Area Director
- Helpful information and resources to help make your au pair experience a success
Additional Program Fees & Costs
In addition to AuPairCare's standard program fees, there are several variable costs related to the program which include:
- Academy travel service to transport your au pair from the Au Pair Academy in New Jersey to your local airport
- $35 SEVIS Visa Processing Fee for au pairs arriving from overseas
- Up to $500 educational allowance for the au pair
- Automobile insurance for driving au pairs
- Room and board
In-Country Au Pairs
AuPairCare has a limited number of au pairs who are already in the United States and available for placement. Au pair availability is limited and dependent upon factors such as the au pair's current location, childcare qualifications and date of availability. The program fee for an in-country au pair is $650 for each month remaining on the au pair's visa and is due in full prior to the au pair's arrival.* Families are responsible for the cost of the au pair's transportation to the new community.
*AuPairCare offers a Family Friendly Payment Plan for a 9-12 month in-country match. Please contact billing at 1-800-428-7247 before requesting your match.
Families Love Our Payment Plan
AuPairCare's goal is to make budgeting childcare as easy as possible. With a low down payment and six monthly installments, our Family Friendly Payment Plan makes your annual childcare expenses more manageable.