- what is au pair childcare
- program costs
- why au pair care
- meet our au pairs
- getting started
- current host families
Au Pair Care Support
Au Pair Care wants to ensure that you and your au pair have the best experience possible during your program. That’s why you’ll receive support and advice from your local Area Director, who lives in your community and is a local resource to you. Find out if Au Pair Care has a local local support staff member in your area.
Your Area Director will support you in the following ways:
- Meet with you during the in-home interview to provide you with helpful information about hosting an au pair
- Answer your questions before, during and after your au pair’s arrival
- Contact you within 48 hours of your au pair’s arrival to your home
- Conduct an arrival orientation with you and your au pair to ensure a smooth start to your program
- Maintain monthly contact with you and your au pair
- Provide your au pair with local information about educational and social opportunities
- Organize regular au pair activities and outings
- Host an annual event for host families in your community
Our local Area Directors provide the best support in the industry, earning Au Pair Care an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Au Pair Care's Area Directors will also provide you and your au pair with support and assistance in resolving any concerns that may arise during your program year. In addition to our local Area Directors, Au Pair Care’s experienced Regional Managers and headquarters team are also available to make sure you have great support. Au Pair Care also provides 24-hour emergency assistance, so families and au pairs have someone to call if they are unable to reach their local Area Director.
Most Popular Cities Supported by AuPairCare
|San Francisco Bay Area||Houston||Minneapolis|
|San Jose||Philadelphia||Washington DC|
|New York City – New Jersey||Atlanta||Boston|