- what is au pair childcare
- program costs
- why au pair care
- meet our au pairs
- getting started
- current host families
Au Pair Care Extension Program
Au Pair Care’s Extension Program is a wonderful opportunity to provide your family with continuous childcare for up to 2 years. You and your au pair have the option to extend the program for an additional 6, 9, or 12 months.
Benefits of Extending Your Program:
- Continue receiving childcare from someone you trust. Your au pair already has a bond with your family and knows your family’s routine.
- Eliminate the time and extra expense involved in finding a new au pair and orienting them to your home
- Enjoy spending more quality time and sharing your home with your au pair
- Save money, as you’ll pay reduced program fees in your extension year
“When you extend with your current au pair, you have someone that you know and trust. Someone who knows your family very well and understands how best to care for the children. There is a lot of comfort in extending with your current au pair, as there is no learning curve or readjustment in the family. Bianca has become Riely’s best friend and teacher.” – Thie Family