Contact Au Pair Care
Au Pair Care has a team of support staff, experienced in helping host families adjust to life with an au pair and trained in resolving communication issues or emergency situations.
If you have questions related to communication and adjustment, homesickness or misunderstandings, please contact your local Area Director. Your Area Director’s contact information is available in Family Room under the 'Contact Au Pair Care' link.
- If you have general inquiries, speak to our staff at headquarters at 800.428.7247.
- In case of an emergency after business hours, please call 800.428.7247 and you will be connected to Au Pair Care’s 24-hour emergency service.
- For matching assistance, please login to Family Room where you will find contact information for your Matching Expert.
About Your Area Director
Our Area Directors are here to help your family and au pair have a successful and enjoyable year by:
- Contacting you within 48 hours of your au pair’s arrival
- Conducting an arrival orientation with you and your au pair within the first two weeks
- Providing your au pair with information on community resources, such as local educational institutes
- Organizing local social and cultural events for au pairs
- Maintaining frequent contact with you and your au pair during the year
- Assisting with problem resolution as needed
Your Area Director will be an incredible resource for you throughout the year so do not hesitate to reach out to her for support.