Au Pair Responsibilities
Our au pairs are qualified, affordable and love working with kids.
Your au pair will work up to 45 hours per week/10 hours a day performing childcare and related tasks including:
- Light housekeeping related to childcare such as children's laundry & keeping their rooms tidy.
- Preparing and cleaning up after children's meals
- Bathing and dressing your children
- Packing lunches, helping with homework and taking your children to school
- Taking your children on outings to parks, playgroups and other activities
- Traveling with you on family vacations and providing care for your children
Meet Our Au Pairs
All our au pairs:
- Speak conversational English and have extensive childcare experience
- Learn CPR and first aid during our 4-day training program
- Must pass a background check and provide references
- Are eager to share their language and culture while living with your family
- Provide reliable childcare for one year, with the option to extend for 6, 9, or 12 months